Committed and Willing To Challenge Any Limits
Our Founder & CEO
With over 19 years of experience working in health and social care sector, I obtained an extensive amount of experience and skills working within different health and social care settings and diverse client groups. I have worked with older adults with varied diagnoses and conditions such as Dementia, mental health in the community (supporting people in their own homes), residential care homes, nursing homes and hospitals. I have also worked with individuals who are deemed homeless as well as adolescents with mental health. Through my working years’ experience, I supported vulnerable adults with physical and learning disabilities and learning difficulties in residential homes, supported living and in the community. As a result, I acquired an abundance of knowledge and experience with relevant legislation and practices; my enthusiasm led me to want to further my knowledge and help individuals in and around my community.
I attained my BSc degree in Social Work at New Buckinghamshire University and registered with Social Work England in 2015. I possess a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards my work, thus encouraging me to pursue my dream and provide care to different vulnerable care groups. I am passionate about living my dream in providing Home Care services to clients and leading a team geared to excel in providing quality care that is personalised to the clients we serve.
BSc Social Work
- To maintain a high quality of care and support.
- The service we provide to be tailored to individual needs and preferences.
- To forge and maintain meaningful partnerships with the people we support, their families, staff, and other health professionals.
- To provide a service that is caring, safe, responsive, effective and well-led.
- To focus on continually improving and developing.
- To provide well trained, friendly, respectful and compassionate staff.
- To keep our staff members happy and motivated within their work.
- To address issues and changes urgently.
Compassion, Respect and Dignity,
Our client’s individual needs always come first.
- We build a responsive and attentive services to our clients.
- We are guided by extensive risk assessments to ensure we deliver safe service.
- We have robust polices in place to allow individuals to have a point of contact to directly address issues and provide a more responsive and effective service.
- The foundations of our service are built on honest, transparent, fair, and ethical practices in everything we do.
- We take great care to always involve our clients, family members, other healthcare professionals, and staff in our continuous improvement systems.
We invest in our staff to be well trained in delivering high-quality service to all our clients